What Type Of Oil Are You Currently Using: Knowing what type or brand of oil you are currently using with your air compressor is very CRUCIAL to the performance of your compressor. Compressors have a long life time and over that lifetime you may have filled it with different brands or types of oil. Compatibility is key and knowing what type of oil is currently in the unit helps guarantee product compatibility. Remember the old Pennzoil add on TV "PAY ME NOW OR PAY ME LATER"
An ounce of prevention will go a long way in maintaining the health of your air compressor. We recommend changing your oil at least 2 times a year on most piston air compressors. Our typical visit to your location and the service that we perform on your compressor looks something like this.
1. check the belts and hoses and adjust or replace if necessary.
2. change out the air filter.
3. drain and fill the pump with Teresstic ISO 100 high grade compressor oil.
A typical visit to you location and the service that we perform on your rotary screw compressor looks something like this:
1. check belts and hoses.
2. change out the separator.
3. change out the oil filter.
4. blow out the radiator.
5. check for any codes and reset codes if necessary.
6. drain and fill the rotary screw compressor with 8000 hour synthetic high grade compressor oil.